Valentine's Couples Pole Class 8-9 PM
Time & Location
About the Event
This is an introductory Pole class geared toward introducing your partner to what you do when you tell them you're "at class at Flight" and then giving them a chance to try. The class level (spins, strength moves, climbing, etc.) will be determined by who is in attendance (i.e. those with experience will be challenged at their level, new students will start with basics). This class is strictly for a Pole student (current or past) and their romantic partner only (not their bff; that is what Intro to Pole is for). Please wear shorts and avoid wearing lotion prior to class. Registration is by couple not individual.
(Remember, current Pole students may always register their friends for 50% off Intro to Pole and attend for free, so please use this COUPLES POLE CLASS workshop for couples only.)
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
- Early Bird (before 2/3/18)$45$450$0
- Regular registration$50$500$0