"Trust in Knee" Pole Workshop 6:30-7:45 PM
Time & Location
About the event
Molly Meru is known for her knee pits of steel. This Signature Tricks workshop will help take the shade out of the gravity defying knee hold tricks of your dreams! Everything from jasmine variations to sparrowhawk, daredevil, and cocoon. Get all the tips and tricks to putting your trust in your knee pits without putting strain of your joints.
Prerequisites: Intermediate+ advised (inverting not required)
This workshop is taught by Molly Meru, 2017 Pole Sport Organization Central Pole Championships Level 4 Winner.
Open Gym to follow the workshop, so feel free to stay and play.
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
- Early Bird (before 1/26/19)$35$350$0
- Regular registration$40$400$0