Sasja "Fierce" Lee: Synthesis Pole Workshop 6:15-7:45 PM
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn how to combine tricks, spins, and floorwork on static pole. Build combinations and seamless transitions by listening to your body and pulling from your repertoire in order to create your very own "fierce" sequence.
Prerequisites: aerial invert a must w/ aerial shouldermount and ayesha encouraged
"Sasja embarked on her pole journey in 2009 as a student and became an instructor in 2010. Having no athletic or dance background, she took to the pole like a fish to water, winning her first competition in 2013. This three time consecutive National Pole Champion and now International Pole Champion, has performed at Coachella Music Festival in 2016 with recording artist, Halsey, choreographed a pole dance segment for Christina Applegate on funnyordie.com and appeared on several pole dancing segments for network television including, Telemundo, Lifetime, Justin TV, a Fiat commercial and music video with Fergie. Sasja has shared her love of pole dance across the nation and abroad, teaching workshops with emphasis on not only technique, but the necessary mental component, as true growth occurs from the inside out. For someone who once considered shopping her cardio, she now has a deeper appreciation for the connection of body and spirit through the art of dance and fitness. 'Every woman should give it a try. Your spirit will thank you for it.'"
• Strong 4 Pole LLC, Co-Owner
• Pole Moves® Certified Instructor
• 2017 Pole Theatre Iceland - Classique Pro Champion
• 2017 National Aerial Pole Art Guest Performance
• 2017 Sinners Welcome Cast
• 2016 Sinners Welcome Cast
• 2015 California Pole Dance Championships Guest Performance
• 2014 Ink-N-Iron Champion
• 2014 National Aerial Pole Art Champion
• 2014 National Aerial Pole Art – Most Artistic
• 2013 California Pole Dance Champion
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
- Synthesis ONLY$65$650$0
- Synthesis AND Heel Your Soul$120$1200$0