Sat, Nov 09|
Flight Fitness Studio
Nadia Sharif's Twisted Intensive (Pole & Floor)
A 2-day movement intensive that is half Pole and half Floorwork.
Time & Location
Nov 09, 2019, 2:00 PM – Nov 10, 2019, 6:00 PM
Flight Fitness Studio, 583 E Dundee Rd, Palatine, IL 60074, USA
About the event
2-Day Movement Intensive:
~ Saturday, November 9th 2-6pm
~ Sunday, November 10th 2-6pm
Let Nadia guide you through a half-floor/half-pole 8-hour, 2-day Movement Intensive where she will share techniques and movement theories she finds most useful and impactful. After spending years traveling the globe teaching single subject workshops, she decided to put this intensive together to share more than just tricks and combos. Her goal is to give students enough knowledge and experience to not only improve their skill set but to also help them discover their personal style and grow as a creator.
Expect to dive deep into discussions and exercises relating to momentum, absorbing and creating explosive power, as well as giving in to self-expression. Get ready to play with some unique across-the-floor movements, aerial skills, and grounded combos with a whole new outlook.
Bring your camera, knee pads, layers of clothing, and your notebook/pen.
Pre-requisite: Must be willing to attempt a cartwheel and feel comfortable climbing the pole.
Nadia is a world renowned pole dancer and creator of Twisted Movement. She holds California State, US National, and International titles in both solo and doubles pole. She has been a professional touring artist for 7+ years and owns a unique clothing website of all handmade epic pieces, TwistedMovement.com.
• Facebook - facebook.com/officialNadiaSharif
• Instagram - instagram.com/thenadia33
• YouTube - youtube.com/channel/UCjs72TU8f46msStAhnbanww
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
Interested List- not a ticket
Clicking here does not fully register you but keeps you updated on the event. Once you complete this step, you will be emailed a link to complete your reservation.