Fri, Jul 27|
Flight Fitness Studio
Nadia Sharif: Acro Dance 6:45-7:45 PM
This workshop will cover Nadia's Funky Fresh B-girl capoeira style floorwork. Be prepared to invert, cartwheel and learn some dope across the floor traveling sequences as well as some super grounded flows.
Time & Location
Jul 27, 2018, 6:45 PM – 7:45 PM
Flight Fitness Studio, 583 E Dundee Rd, Palatine, IL 60074, USA
About the event
This workshop will cover Nadia's Funky Fresh B-girl capoeira style floorwork. Be prepared to invert, cartwheel and learn some dope across the floor traveling sequences as well as some super grounded flows. Leg warmers, knee-pads, and cameras are invited.
Nadia Sharif began her pole dancing journey in 2008. Since then, Nadia has won state, national, and international titles as both a soloist and a duo with her amazing partner, Mina Mortezaie. Nadia is so passionate about pole that she left her electrical engineering career in 2011 to travel the globe to teach, judge and perform. Nadia is very honored to have received the amount of love and support that she has from the pole world and wants to do all that she can to give back to the community that changed her life.
• Gotham City's Finest Feature Dancer - 2016
• IPC Doubles Pole Fit Champions w/ Mina - 2013
• National Aerial Pole Art Champion - 2012
• California Pole Dance Champion - 2012
• International Pole Masters Cup Doubles Champions w/ Mina - 2012
• UPSDF Pro
• Bad Kitty Brand Ambassador & Creator of Twisted Intensive
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
Acro Dance Only