Lollipop (Plyra) 3-4 PM
Time & Location
About the Event
Lollipop has roots in both Pole and Lyra and is a rising fan favorite in circus shows and events across the globe. Lollipop (aka Plyra) is a mixture of both the Pole and Lyra apparatuses.
This class is limited to only the first four who register!
Wear comfy but form fitting clothing. Both shorts or leggings are appropriate. If the bare/powder-coated hoop is used, please wear shorts. "Grippy" leggings are also an option and available for sale at the studio. Please refrain from wearing any lotion or body oils before class. You will also be required to remove any hand or wrist jewelry at minimum or cover any rings with tape/Band-Aid if not removeable. Anything that may scratch the hoop or pole must be removed prior to class.
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
- Regular registration$35$350$0