Isis Diamond Workshop: Power Pole 4:30-6 PM
Time & Location
About the Event
Workshop: Power Pole and Control
• Static pole • Inversion, shouldermount, and knee holds required • Learn the basics and progressions of power spins (phoenix, double cup, etc.), fonji variations/progressions/mounts, and on-pole shoulder rolls. These are skills and drills you can keep practicing beyond the workshop.
Who is Isis Diamond? • Instagram - instagram.com/isis_diamond
Diamond is also available for Private Lessons until mid-October. Please contact us for more information .
You also have the option of paying through Venmo (@FlightPole) or QuickPay/Zelle (847-274-3163).
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
- Early Bird$65$650$0
- Regular registration$70$700$0