Introduction to Aerial Silks 6:45-7:45 PM
Time & Location
About the Event
*Please note the correct time, 6:45-7:45 PM*
This workshop will introduce you to aerial silks fabric. It may be used as a pre-requisite to join our weekly class. Aerial Silks combines strength, grace, and flexibility to create a unique type of movement. You will learn to manipulate the silks and move your body in new ways. How to pose, climb, and invert on the silks are just a few of the skills you will learn. We will focus on conditioning, movements, and how to combine poses into unique sequences. Limited availability. No experience necessary. Please wear tight fitting clothing such as capris or leggings and a shirt with sleeves that also covers the midsection.
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
- Early Bird (before 1/14/18)$35$350$0
- Regular registration$40$400$0