Introduction to Aerial Hoop (Lyra) 8-9 PM
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop will introduce you to the aerial hoop apparatus. It may be used as a pre-requisite to join our weekly class. Once in the hoop, you can work with your body's flexibility and strength to make beautiful, graceful, and sometimes mind bending shapes. Each class consists of strength building, flexibility, learning new moves, and reinforcing and perfecting current skills. Limited availability. No experience necessary. Please wear clothing that covers the backs of your knees and midsection.
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
- Early Bird (before 1/14/18)$35$350$0
- Regular registration$40$400$0