Sat, Jun 30|
Flight Fitness Studio
Intro to Lollipop (Plyra) 1-2 PM
Lollipop has roots in both Pole and Lyra and is a rising fan favorite in circus shows and events across the globe.
Time & Location
Jun 30, 2018, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Flight Fitness Studio, 583 E Dundee Rd, Palatine, IL 60074, USA
About the event
Lollipop has roots in both Pole and Lyra and is a rising fan favorite in circus shows and events across the globe. Lollipop (aka Plyra) is a mixture of both the Pole and Lyra apparatuses. Be one of the first to try this exciting new art form. This inaugural class will be held this Saturday AND is limited to the first 4 who register AND is on sale for $5 off!
Wear comfy but form fitting clothing. Both shorts or leggings are appropriate, however, beginners will prefer leggings for comfort. "Grippy" leggings are also an option and available for sale at the studio. Please refrain from wearing any lotion or body oils before class. You will also be required to remove any hand or wrist jewelry at minimum or cover any rings with tape/Band-Aid if not removeable.
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.