Sat, Jan 20|
Flight Fitness Studio
Hula Hoop Dance & Fitness 5-6 PM
In this first ever introductory hula hoop workshop, students will learn a variety of beginner on and off body hoop moves and tricks. Basic waist/hip hooping, walking/pivoting while hooping, hand hooping, and manipulating the hoop in isolations are just some examples of what students will learn.
Time & Location
Jan 20, 2018, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Flight Fitness Studio, 583 E Dundee Rd, Palatine, IL 60074, USA
About the event
In this first ever introductory hula hoop workshop, students will learn a variety of beginner on and off body hoop moves and tricks. Basic waist and hip hooping will be introduced first to get comfy with the hoop. Then, students will learn how to walk and/or spin/pivot while hooping. Some hand hooping tricks such as Lasso, Around the World, and Egg Beater will get students started maniulating the hoop off their bodies. And finally, students will learn a basic isolation. Hoops will be provided, or you may bring your own. Both women and men, students and non-students are invited. All ages (8+) and levels welcome. No experience necessary.
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
Early Bird (before 1/13/18)
Purchase this ticket before January 13th, 2018