Fri, Nov 16|
Flight Fitness Studio
Hip Hop Dance 7:30-9 PM
This is a pure hip hop dance class, not pole dance. However, pole dancers will be able to utilize what they learn in this workshop to add detail and interest to their pole dance routines.
Time & Location
Nov 16, 2018, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Flight Fitness Studio, 583 E Dundee Rd, Palatine, IL 60074, USA
About the event
This is a pure hip hop dance class, not pole dance. However, pole dancers will be able to utilize what they learn in this workshop to add detail and interest to their pole dance routines. This hip hop class will consist of precision and intricacy while also focusing on slow and fluid movement. Both women and men, students and non-students are invited.
David Da Legend is a Chicago dancer, performer, and instructor. He grew up as a self-taught hip-hop freestyler and battle dancer. Later he studied dance at Columbia College Chicago and trained in hip hop, contemporary, martial arts, African, ballet, modern, jazz, and krump street dance. David has performed with several hip-hop crews such as UDF, Pure Renditionz, and T13 among others, and he has had the opportunity to work with various choreographers such as Mikey Rioux, Lizzie Mackenzie, Paul Christiano, Ronn Stewart, and Jessica Deahr. He currently teaches at two Chicagoland studios, is a company member with Chicago Dance Crash, and performs with Too White Crew, a Chicago-based 90s hip hop band.
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
Early Bird (before 11/9/18)
Purchase this ticket before November 9th, 2018