Sat, Jul 13|
Flight Fitness Studio
Exploring the Fundamentals of Pole Movement
Come explore your personal creature in a fun, safe environment that will help your body personalize your own movement.
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Flight Fitness Studio, 583 E Dundee Rd, Palatine, IL 60074, USA
About the event
Come explore your personal creature in a fun, safe environment. Using space and mind-body focus, learn how to move and articulate your body to music using your own unique style. Wherever you are in your pole movement journey, you can grow freely and have a better understanding of all that your body is capable of while diving into your pole art. Techniques learned may include glides, slithers, pops, lifts, floats, etc. that will help your body personalize your own movement. Bring layers. Pants, socks, knee pads, etc. (heels optional)
Prerequisites: Must have successfully completed Pole Level 1 and enrolled in Pole Level 2 or it's equivalent (at least ~3 mos experience or comfortable doing a single climb).
This workshop is taught by Chelsea, 2018 Pole Sport Organization Central Pole Championships Exotic Level 3 Winner.
Receive a FREE gift for attending this workshop!*
Open Gym both precedes (1-2 PM) and follows (3-4 PM) workshop**
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
Early Bird (before 7/7/19)
Purchase this ticket before July 7th, 2019.