Sat, Jan 12|
Flight Fitness Studio
Doubles Pole Workshop 6:30-8 PM
Grab your best pole buddy and get ready to FLY together. Don't have a partner? No worries, we will pair you at class. Get ready for fun doubles stretching, conditioning, spins, static shapes, mounts, and dismounts.
Time & Location
Jan 12, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Flight Fitness Studio, 583 E Dundee Rd, Palatine, IL 60074, USA
About the event
Ready to take your pole game to the next level? Grab your best pole buddy and get ready to FLY together. Don't have a partner? No worries, we will pair you at class. Class starts with fun doubles stretching and conditioning. Then, we will play with spins, static shapes, mounts, and dismounts. Prerequisites: solid pole sit, plank, and basic invert.
This workshop is taught by Molly Meru, 2017 Pole Sport Organization Central Pole Championships Level 4 Winner.
Open Gym to follow the workshop, so feel free to stay and play.
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
Early Bird (before 1/5/19)
Purchase this ticket before January 5th, 2019$35.00