Sat, Feb 24|
Flight Fitness Studio
Contemporary Technique & Choreography for Pole Dance 7-8:30 PM
This workshop focuses on integrating elements of contemporary and classical dance into your pole experience. We will talk about working for pretty feet, long lines, and smooth transitions on and off of the floor. Open to all levels with a low emphasis on tricks.
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2018, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Flight Fitness Studio, 583 E Dundee Rd, Palatine, IL 60074, USA
About the event
This workshop focuses on integrating elements of contemporary and classical dance into your pole experience. We will talk about working for pretty feet, long lines, and smooth transitions on and off of the floor. Open to all levels with a low emphasis on tricks, the class will also include conversation about how to add emotional elements and audience engagement to your dancing.
If you took the previous workshop in July, feel free to take this workshop as the routine will be different.
Mary is also available for Private Lessons before and after the workshop.
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
Early Bird (before 2/17/18)
Purchase this ticket before February 17th, 2018.