Claudia Renee 4 Elements 2-Day Pole Workshop Intensive
Time & Location
About the Event
Saturday, March 9th 5:00-7:00 PM and 7:30-9:30 PM
Sunday, March 10th 3:30-5:30 PM and 6:00-8:00 PM
This 8-hour intensive over the course of 2 days dives into the backbone of pole dance. Be prepared to evolve yourself as a pole dancer, competitor, trainer, teacher, and/or performer by learning skills on how to create longevity in your pole journey. Be immersed in spin pole technique, the blue print for creating and learning choreography, the process of staying grounded while still feeling like an aerialist and activating the parts of your mind and body that will open you to becoming the most well-rounded, fluid pole dancer you can possibly be. The skills you learn in these 8 hours will allow you to continuously evolve in your pole adventure. The information you will be fed will be everlasting and instilled in you forever to not only better you as a pole dancer but also as a person. These skills won't just be for athletic ability but for personal growth and development as well. This is about creating a safe, effective YOU to help our industry grow and to avoid injuries amongst you and your fellow students or pole friends. You will develop immense amounts of knowledge to allow you to look back in 20 years and still be able to work that pole like a boss. Join Claudia on a journey through Earth, Wind, Water and Fire and get ready to open your mind and body to an unforgettable experience full of valuable information, technique, and sexuality.
EARTH (LOW FLOW/FLOOR WORK) - 2 hours
Master your basework and low-flow skills, learn floorwork sequences, transitions, intentional directional changes, and how to use momentum to help you defy gravity.
WIND (SPIN POLE) - 2 hours
Be one with the spin pole. Learn everything you need to know about spin technique, such as proper alignment, pole speed and momentum, and clean transitions both aerially and on the floor.
WATER (FLUIDITY & FLEXIBILITY) - 2 hours
If you've ever struggled with micro bends, pointed toes, flexibility, or clean transitions, "Water" will solve all of your problems. We will dive in to the art of grace, fluidity, and methods of illusion to help you cheat your flexibility when necessary.
FIRE (CHOREOGRAPHY AND PERFORMING) - 2 hours
This is everything you need to know about being the best performer you can be. Learn how to "give face" at the best times, the blue print for creating/teaching choreography, and a full choreographed routine.
► 2 days, 4 workshops, 8 hours
► Both spin pole and static pole
► Floorwork and basework (low flow)
► Fluidity and flexibility
► Performance and competition skills
► Injury prevention, body mechanics, and safety
► Suitable for all levels
Claudia is an internationally recognized pole instructor, performer, and choreographer. She’s been teaching since 2010, and as the head instructor at the world famous “BeSpun” in Los Angeles, she has taught numerous tutorials for “Cleo’s Rock’n Pole” and the “BeSpun Flow Challenge.” She is also a sponsored Mighty Grip Athlete. You can see some of her signature choreography in “Pole Show LA” as well as ”Torque Method Aerial Arts Show.”
Claudia is known for her captivating performances, especially in the inaugural “Miss Pole Dance America.” Her passion for creating longevity in pole dancers, building lasting relationships with her students, and encouraging innovative movement in every student has helped her create a name for herself in the pole community. Claudia carries a degree in “Nutrition and Small Business Entrepreneurship” and holds multiple certifications in the fitness industry. She aspires to inspire in the community every way possible and strives to leave a lasting impression on every person who learns from her.
• Pole Show LA 2017 "He's a Dream" - Producer/choreographer
• Pole Show LA-Vegas 2017 "Bite" - Co-choreographer
• Torque Method NYE 2016/2017 - Performer
• Pole Show LA-Vegas 2016 "Ethereal Spine" - Co-choreographer
• Pole Show LĂ 2016 "Cell Block Tango"- Co-choreographer
• Pole Show LA 2015 "Bang-Bang" - Co-choreographer
• Pole-A-Palooza Vegas 2014 - Finalist
• Drowning Pool "Let The Sin Begin" Music Video Performer 2012
• USPDF Pro Qualified 2017
• Miss Pole Dance America Troupe Division Winner 2016
• Miss Pole Dance America Finalist 2015
• Best American Pole Dancer Pole Dance Awards 2015
• California Pole Dance Championships Pro Finalist 2014
• Pacific Pole Championships Level 4 Gold Medalist 2014
• Miss Pole Dance Oklahoma Silver Medalist 2014
• Miss Texas Pole Star Bronze Medalist and "Miss Trickster" 2013
• Galveston Bay Pole Free-Style Gold Medalist and Crowd favorite 2013
• Miss Texas Pole Star Silver Medalist 2012
• Facebook - facebook.com/claudiarenee.co
• Instagram - instagram.com/itsclaudiarenee
• YouTube - youtube.com/channel/UCURz4ZwBVDO9ux32cIQiKPA?pbj
1) All workshops are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable. It is a final sale.
2) A liability waiver as well as a photo/video release must be signed upon arrival to the studio for all workshops.
3) Late arrivals may not be permitted to participate for safety reasons.
4) Must be 18 years of age or older at time of workshop or have written parental/legal guardian consent and pre-approval from studio.
5) We want you to have a fun and safe experience. If you arrive in a condition that may make it unsafe for you to participate, you will not be permitted to engage in the activity, and no refund will be honored. Thank you for your understanding.
- Early Bird - Special Pricing$299$2990$0